Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Seismic , Fracturing
Other Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
The Houston team is looking for a completion's analyst, with a high level of curiosity and investigative mind-set. The roll requires high attention to detail, a passion for data analytics and a vision of how to develop the business.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the shale industry and experience in completions, with exposure to geophysics or reservoir engineering.
- The position will require the ability to work in a lean technology start-up and function in a multi-disciplinary capacity.
- The ability to learn quickly, understand customer needs, converting abstract engineering concepts into concrete workflows for project execution is critical.
- The ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines.
- The candidate will analyze acquired field data using Reveal's proprietary software.
- If some does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.